Thursday 14 April 2016

Dream Big Layout - by Lynn Good

Hi Everyone, I have created a bright layout today of the twins turning 18.  I chose the butterflies to represent the start of adult freedom for them both.



I started using a Kaisercraft Stencil and Colour Blast paste - Sunshine, Lovely Lilac, Lipstick, Envy and Singin the Blues.


When finished I turned the stencil upside down and pressed all the pastes onto a piece of plain cardstock.  I am going to use this cardstock for my next reveal on 28th April - so stay tuned :)



I have used Bo Bunny - Country Garden Collection paper and Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick to create my photo matt.


I embossed the chipboard using Colour Embossing Powder in Lipstick and Sunshine.


I added some final touches with Kaisercraft Rhinestones and cotton.


Here are some close ups:





I hope that you have enjoyed this little step by step tutorial.  Here is a link to the products that I have used from Colour Blast.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)




2 comments:

  1. I love it, the colour blast pastes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, the colour blast pastes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete