Welcome to Day 8 of our product introduction!
Today we are introducing to you our NEW Colour Shimmer Brush Markers. These markers have a brush tip and are super shimmery.
There are 3 colours available in the Colour Shimmer Brush Marker range.
1. Shake pen before use.
2. Unscrew the entire end off the marker- not just the cap and remove the yellow ring (discard the yellow ring in the rubbish bin as it is no longer required)
3. Screw the end back on (replace the cap if you have removed it).
4. Gently squeeze on the side of the pen where it says PUSH to fill the tip with ink.
5. Watch the ink drop and fill the barrel of the pen.
6. Stop squeezing as you see the first drop of ink.
7. Replace cap when not in use and store with cap facing up.
Store your Colour Shimmer Brush Markers in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight.
1. Use the CLEAR Colour Shimmer Brush Marker to around the edge of flower, chipboard and other embellishments to high areas.
2. Use white ink to ink your chipboard, once the ink is dry use the SILVER Colour Shimmer Brush Marker to paint over the white ink. This adds a silver shimmery look to your chipboard.
Our Colour Shimmer Brush Markers are great for adding that WOW factor to your project. We have a design team that create projects using our products. For further techniques and ideas, please follow our blog.
The are available for purchase from your local stockist or via our online website.
We are looking forward to sharing our final product tomorrow - our Gesso.